Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I miss US movies!

As much fun as it can be to think about downloading movies over the internet, I miss having a Blockbuster nearby. I have a list of 4 or 5 movies I want to watch, and I can’t seem to find them anywhere! I finally found one of them “Chinatown” the other day, but I am not willing to drop US prices on a movie I just wanted to rent once! Add to that I don’t want to buy a movie and realize later it has been dubbed over in Korean!

And in another wonderful realization, my DVD player only plays in black and white. I don’t understand it! It is potentially because of the “region” that my DVD player is set to (I blame the DVD makers for this and bad business practices). Needless to say, I have now bought a cable to connect my computer to my TV (which is awesome, the slide shows I can create) So I now can watch my movies in color!

No comments: