Sunday, June 8, 2008

A long weekend…


My friend James came from the states for a long weekend (it is not fair, since he works for Northwest airlines, he can get some pretty good “deals” on flights!) We made the most of the weekend, out until 3 or 4 am for three nights in a row. I never really could do that before, so I am definitely lagging now!

Out to clubs, including one of the hottest in Seoul, Club Volume. We also did a nice little hike that was only 15-20 minutes from my house, wandered around the markets, and ate some great food. I had to show James the dance at Hooters (they gave me a VIP card this time, although ironically enough, you are not allowed to use it the same day you are given it, huh?)

Sunday was a day to relax, and we ate Juk (a good hangover food), went to the nearby batting cage (the balls were all thrown for someone 6 inches shorter than me), and checked out my gym (which had just been remodeled and looks awesome!)

The classic thing is that after 4 days in Korea, James understood most of the references in this video, including the bowl of Fruit Loops. For anyone living in Korea, this video is hysterical!

No comments: