Saturday, June 28, 2008

So much for low profile


Yes, with the combination of Facebook and Michelle, seemed that just about everyone knew it was my birthday today. One of my first emails from a colleague at work..."Oh, and word on the street is that there's a guy with a new haircut and that despite the youthful new look – he's a year older." BUT the benefit of living in Korea is that the 26th happens twice with the time difference. So I am planning on throwing in a 3rd day and going out Th/Fri/Sat! But it is strange, as one friend put it "living in the future" Of course my response was, "if Korea is the future, what sort of twilight zone am I in?!?!?"

And for my actual birthday dinner? Hooters. Yep, Hooters for my birthday. NOT where I expected to be, but i guess as long as you are with friends, you can't complain, right?

No comments: