One of my co-workers found this, WOW. Kimchi flavored drink? And the kicker is that there are a lot of other very unwise drinks in Japan. (the commentary is from the website, not the advertising slogans, although they might work ;)
* Pepsi Ice Cucumber: It's lean, green and sounds obscene
* Hot Calpis: the drink that makes you think — about not drinking it
* Coolpis: Who wouldn't want to drink something with a name like Coolpis?
* Mother's Milk: the breast-tasting drink ever!
* Black Vinegar Juice Bar: dispenses acid trips
* Water Salad: for what, we're not sure…
* Diet Water: all the taste and none of the calories of regular water. Huh?
* Final Fantasy Potion drinks: for those who think life really IS a game
* Canned Coffee = Canned Laughter from wacky names
* Kidsbeer: the Popeye Cigarettes of children's drinks
Speaking of advertising slogans, as I am looking at cameras and camera phones, this came up about the Canon commercial fiasco with Maria Sharapova (over a picture that shouldn't have been taken), and the picture could lead to changing the tagline from "Make every shot a Powershot" to "Make every shot a crotch shot" Ah yes, the fun of advertising taglines...