Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rooftop concert

On Friday night a friend of mine let me know about a "Live Fusion concert" on a rooftop. Some good music, instruments I had not seen before, and in different styles than traditional Korean music. We did listen to the music perhaps a little less than we should have though, we were all busy talking. It was a funny small world, where my co-worker's wife recognized the friend who told me about the concert (Will, who I know through a random connection at Berkeley). She was a couple of years behind him at school...

Most of us dressed completely incorrectly, in t-shirts on a night when that was not the good decision. But we drank as much wine to make up for it.

And the coolest thing about the night? They did a drawing at the end of the night and I won a bottle of wine!!!

No comments: