Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lots of family time, new baby!

It was fantastic to have 2 weeks back on the east coast, and have plenty of family time. It is tough to be so far away from friends and family for 2 years (at least business school I was near my sister and nephew and on the same continent!) So I enjoyed being at home, catching up with friends, having great food, and doing wedding planning with Michelle and my family. We did have several days when we were staying at a different place every night, but at least all places were home to one of the two of us!

And of course, the other great element was a new baby in the family! My cousin Nick has a new baby girl, she is adorable (and I saw her when she was less than a day old! (Before they had even chosen the name Eliza).

No comments: